YMC E-commerce Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join a successful, fast growing and highly respected fashion label. You will be based in East London supporting the E-commerce team, helping to administrate and grow the online side of the business. Day to day your role will concentrate on organising and processing customer orders, managing customer service requirements, organising stock and helping us to meet our customer expectations.
Background: YMC (You Must Create) has spent nearly 20 years developing and evolving their unique signature look. Founded in London in 1995 by Fraser Moss and Jimmy Collins, YMC creates modern, functional clothing which eschew trends in favour of understated, wearable style. With a strong, directional approach which resonates with like minds, YMC has quietly evolved into a highly significant British label.
• Fulfilment and distribution of daily web orders and returns
• Generating weekly sales and shipment reports
• Implementing a high level of customer service
• Managing online stock levels
• Uploading product information and imagery on a seasonal basis
• Assisting on planning and execution of E-commerce web shoots
Experience & Requirements:
• Ideally we would like existing experience within a retail sales environment
• The ability to drive the highest standards in all aspects of retail operations
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Flexibility to suit the requirements of the business
• Exemplary customer service skills
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com before 18.03.14